We have a new position available:
REAL ESTATE ADMINISTRATIVE MARKETING ASSISTANT
OBJECTIVE: Manage and coordinate real estate brokerage firm’s marketing, including property listings, branding, website, social media presence, publications and public relations
• Marketing and social media
• Coordinate paper and electronic marketing campaigns
• Update and maintain website and social media sites
• Administrative support to management as needed; schedule appointments
• Extreme attention to detail
• High-level computer proficiency (MS Office, Photoshop, internet marketing, social media, Google aps)
• Strong understanding of new technologies, easily adaptable
• Ability to learn quickly and flourish in an every-changing environment
• Ability to multi-task; extremely organized; detail oriented; operate under pressure; prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Flexibility to deal with a variety of situations
• Excellent follow through skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, resourceful and intelligent
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Goal setting and a team player
• Real estate experience a plus
Contact Brad Pruitt @ 865.357.3232
Please e-mail resumes to Brad.Pruitt@SothebysRealty.com
Sotheby’s International Realty is a leader in the global real estate marketplace.
In this Inman Real Estate Blog written by Janet Choynowski, she points out that real estate has become a global market. It is important to market internationally because buyers are coming from all over the world. “Global isn’t new. It’s just becoming the new normal.” Here is an excerpt:
With agents from companies like Re/Max and Sotheby’s International Realty packing global punch in every listing presentation they make, Carlos concluded that he simply had to up his game in order to get the listings he wanted.
With 72 percent of all Internet users searching online in other languages, Carlos understood that he could not deliver the exposure his sellers expected without getting his listings and website indexed on international search engines in their local languages, just like his competition has.
These days many sellers, especially at the high end of the market, ask about global marketing. Hardly surprising when the press is full of stories about Chinese investors, Russian billionaires and Brazilian magnates buying trophy listings coast to coast.
If you would like to speak with a real estate professional regarding the marketing plan for your property please contact Alliance Sotheby’s International Realty.
Alliance Sotheby’s International Realty
859 Ebenezer Road, Knoxville, TN 37923